CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Endoscopy, Second Edition
Everything clinicians must know to diagnose and treat digestive tract and liver disorders in a streamlined, consistent presentation
Great for board review!
For more than 70 years, professors, students, and clinicians have trusted LANGE for high-quality, current, concise medical information in a convenient, affordable, portable format. Whether for coursework, clerkships, USMLE prep, specialty board review, or patient care, there's a LANGE book that guarantees success.
Striking the perfect balance between comprehensiveness and ease of use, CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Endoscopy, 2e, is essential for gastroenterologists, general internists, family physicians, and surgeons.The second edition has been updated to reflect the latest advances in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy and the content is delivered in an easy-access, find-it-now presentation.
- High-yield coverage of the entire spectrum of gastroenterology and hepatology, from stomach and esophageal to pancreatic and liver disorders
- “Essentials of Diagnosis” bulleted lists deliver instant guidance on identifying both common and rare digestive disorders
- More than 60 full-color radiographic and endoscopic images of GI disorders
- Numerous tables encapsulate important information
- Key information from related fields, including GI surgery, and subspecialties such as liver transplantation, bariatric surgery, inflammatory bowel disease, and motility disorder
- Updated to include the latest therapeutic considerations
Title: CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Endoscopy, Second Edition
Author: Norton Greenberger; Richard Blumberg; Robert Burakoff
Stahl's Self-Assessment Examination in Psychiatry 2012 US$ 39.50 340 pages
Quick & Easy Medical Terminology 2015 US$ 63.95 459 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Nephrology & HypertensionUS$ 92.00
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Neurology, Second EditionUS$ 99.00
- Current Diagnosis of Infant Tuberculosis InfectionUS$ 39.00
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Infectious DiseasesUS$ 106.00
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment of Sexually Transmitted DiseasesUS$ 87.00