Trading in a Nutshell
Planning for Consistently Profitable Trading
Stuart McPhee has been helping traders profit from financial markets for more than a decade. In this best-selling trading guide, McPhee encourages traders to develop comprehensive, individualized trading plans based on sound methodology, solid money management and the right mindset.
This 10th Anniversary Edition of Trading in a Nutshell, fully revised and updated, is the perfect guide for those starting out in trading, and will also serve as useful revision for more experienced traders.
You'll learn how to:
- create a trading method and written plan that suits your personality, trading goals and tolerance to risk
- analyse charts, use indicators and recognize patterns
- manage your risk and, most critically, protect your trading capital
- develop a mindset ready for the rigours of trading and capable of delivering trading success
- maximize profits and cut losses through wise entry and exit decisions
- get started on your trading journey
You will also discover how market experts, such as Mark Cook, Greg Morris, Dr Van Tharp and others, developed their expertise and the trading rules they follow.
304 pages; ISBN 9780730378174
, or download in or
Title: Trading in a Nutshell
Author: Stuart McPhee
The World's Most Powerful Leadership Principle 2004 US$ 13.99 224 pages
To Sell Is Human 2012 US$ 12.99 256 pages