The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Frommer's Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island
- Frommer's Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island is packed with all the facts, tips, and descriptions you need to have a perfect vacation
- Our author has written about and lived in Atlantic Canada for years, so she's able to provide valuable insights and advice. She'll steer you away from the touristy and the inauthentic and show you the real heart of the Provinces.
- Follow her picks for the best travel experiences -- including sea-kayaking Nova Scotia, biking the Cabot Trail, hiking Gros Morne National Park, driving along the Viking Trail in Newfoundland, walking through Annapolis Royal in Nova Scotia, and feasting on fresh lobster and Digby scallops -- and you're sure to have a fantastic trip.
- A guide to the flora and fauna of the Atlantic Provinces means you won't miss a moose or loon; just keep your binoculars handy.
- Also included are accurate regional and town maps, up-to-date advice on finding the best package deals, and an online directory that makes trip-planning a snap.
A Walk in the Woods 2010 US$ 7.99 304 pages
The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid 2006 US$ 11.99