MacBook For Dummies
Lighter, faster, and way cooler, the new MacBooks put the power of a desktop into your hands anywhere. Mac expert Mark Chambers shows you how to personalize your Desktop, stay connected while on the road, make movies with iMovie, create and share photos and videos, compose your own music with GarageBand, build a website with iWeb, and much more.
Packed with coverage of the latest MacBook hardware including the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro plus OS X Mountain Lion, iCloud, iLife, and iWork, this new edition is completely revised and updated to let you in on all the secrets of the magnificent MacBook.
- Features updated coverage of the latest MacBook devices, OS X Mountain Lion, iCloud, iLife, and iWork
- Shows how to navigate with Mission Control and LaunchPad, sync everything with iCloud, and add some apps to your desktop experience
- Explains how to customize the dock and desktop; connect from the road; take your music mobile; use iWeb, iMovie, iPhoto, and GarageBand; and get to work the Mac way with the iWork productivity suite
- Gets readers acquainted with Multi-Touch gestures, Mail, and the Mac App Store
MacBook For Dummies, 4th Edition helps you make friends with your MacBook the fun and easy way!
Title: MacBook For Dummies
Author: Mark L. Chambers
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Managing Online Forums 2008 US$ 6.95 320 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > MUNAP
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Macintosh
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > Macintosh
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers
- Computers > Hardware