The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Shut Up and Shoot Freelance Video Guide
The Shut Up and Shoot Freelance Video Guide is an easy-read crash course in the ins and outs and hundred little details of creating video works for hire. This ultra-friendly visual field guide for freelance videographers picks up where The Shut Up and Shoot Documentary Guide leaves off and gives you more detailed practical production strategies and solutions not found anywhere else on:
* Marketing videos
* Music Videos
* Wedding videos
* Music performance videos
* Live event videos
* Corporate videos...and more!
Covering everything from dealing with clients, production strategies and step-by-step guidance on planning, shooting, lighting and recording the most common video-for-hire genres this book sets out to help you rise above the competition and make more money by doing quality work.
Anthony Q. Artis will instill you with the "down and dirty mindset that helps you to creatively maximize your limited resources regardless of your budget.
Lavishly illustrated in full-color with real-world step-by-step visuals, The Shut Up and Shoot Freelance Video Guide is like a film school education in the form of a video cookbook.
You don't need loads of money to make professional-looking videos - you need to get down and dirty!
Includes access to a secret bonus Web site with:
* Video and audio tutorials, useful forms, and case-study video projects from the book.
* Crazy Phat Bonus Pages with Jump Start Charts, online Resources, Releases, Storyboards, Checklists, Equipment Guides and Shooting Procedures
400 pages; ISBN 9781136040894
, or download in or
More from this author
More Performing Arts
- Academic > Performing Arts > Motion Pictures > Broadcasting > Television broadcasts
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > Comedy > General works
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > Comedy > Special topics
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types
- Academic > Literature > Authorship > Technique. Literary composition, etc.
- Academic > Performing Arts > Motion Pictures > Nonbroadcast video recordings
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Media > Film
- Media > Radio
- Media > Television
- Performing Arts > Film
- Performing Arts > Video