Galaxy S II: The Missing Manual
Unlock the potential of Samsung's Galaxy S II with this jargon-free guide from technology guru Preston Gralla. You’ll quickly learn how to shoot high-res photos and HD video, keep your schedule, stay in touch, and enjoy your favorite media. Every page is packed with illustrations and valuable advice to help you get the most from the smartest phone in town. (Note: This book does not cover the Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, and later models.)
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get dialed in. Learn your way around the Galaxy S II’s calling and texting features.
- Go online. Browse the Web, manage email, and download apps with Galaxy S II’s 3G/4G network (or create your own hotspot).
- Master your media. Shoot and share pictures and video, organize and play your music library—and send it wirelessly to your TV or stereo.
- Be entertained now. Start watching movies and TV shows while they’re still loading.
- Explore the world. Get news and weather, find a location, and navigate by GPS.
- Check your schedule. Use the convenient calendar app, and sync it with your Google and Outlook calendars.
Preston Gralla is the author of more than 40 books, including Missing Manuals on Droid X2, Xoom, and Galaxy Tab. He’s the editor of WindowsDevCenter.com and OnDotNet, and a contributing editor to Computerworld.
434 pages; ISBN 9781449321277
, or download in or
Title: Galaxy S II: The Missing Manual
Author: Preston Gralla
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages