Programming Microsoft's Clouds
Windows Azure and Office 365
More and more companies are realizing the power and potential ofCloud computing as a viable way to save energy and money. Thisvaluable book offers an in-depth look at a wide range of Cloudtopics unlike any other book on the market. Examining how Cloudservices allows users to pay as they go for exactly what they use,this guide explains how companies can easily scale their Cloud useup and down to fit their business requirements. After anintroduction to Cloud computing, you'll discover how to prepareyour environment for the Cloud and learn all about Office 365 andAzure.
- Examines a diverse range of Cloud topics, with special emphasisplaced on how Cloud computing can save businesses energy andmoney
- Shows you how to prepare your environment for the Cloud
- Addresses Office 365, including infrastructure services,SharePoint 2010 online, SharePoint online development, Exchangeonline development, and Lync online development
- Discusses working with Azure, including setting it up,leveraging Blob storage, building Azure applications, programming,and debugging
- Offers advice for deciding when to use Azure and when to useOffice 365 and looks at hybrid solutions between Azure and Office365
Tap into the potential of Azure and Office 365 with this helpfulresource.
528 pages; ISBN 9781118236550
, or download in or
Title: Programming Microsoft's Clouds
Author: Thomas Rizzo; Michiel van Otegem; Zoiner Tejada; Razi bin Rais; Darrin Bishop; George Durzi; David Mann
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages