The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Programming Microsoft's Clouds
Windows Azure and Office 365
More and more companies are realizing the power and potential of Cloud computing as a viable way to save energy and money. This valuable book offers an in-depth look at a wide range of Cloud topics unlike any other book on the market. Examining how Cloud services allows users to pay as they go for exactly what they use, this guide explains how companies can easily scale their Cloud use up and down to fit their business requirements. After an introduction to Cloud computing, you'll discover how to prepare your environment for the Cloud and learn all about Office 365 and Azure.
- Examines a diverse range of Cloud topics, with special emphasis placed on how Cloud computing can save businesses energy and money
- Shows you how to prepare your environment for the Cloud
- Addresses Office 365, including infrastructure services, SharePoint 2010 online, SharePoint online development, Exchange online development, and Lync online development
- Discusses working with Azure, including setting it up, leveraging Blob storage, building Azure applications, programming, and debugging
- Offers advice for deciding when to use Azure and when to use Office 365 and looks at hybrid solutions between Azure and Office 365
Tap into the potential of Azure and Office 365 with this helpful resource.
528 pages; ISBN 9781118236550
, or download in or
More from this author
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages