The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
- Insider advice on avoiding the crowds as you explore some of Brazil's greatest gems, from Copacabana and Ipanema beaches in Rio to the best jungle lodges in the Amazon to the majestic waterfalls at Iguacu. Plus tips for navigating the country's lovely but less-traveled corners, from the wild Pantanal wetlands to the historic gold rush cities of Minas Gerais state.
- Where to find the absolute best beaches, the most extravagant rodizios (all-you-can-eat meat affairs), and the hottest nightlife that Brazil has to offer. Plus lots of tips on how and where to spot wildlife.
- Helpful information on everything you'll need to know to celebrate Carnaval in Rio.
- Opinionated write-ups. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- All Complete guides offer user-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.
A Walk in the Woods 2010 US$ 7.99 304 pages
The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid 2006 US$ 11.99