The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Renal: An Integrated Approach to Disease
Integrated and Transitional Approach
An innovative, organ-specific text that blends basic science with the fundamentals of clinical medicine
Part of the Human Organ Systems series, Renal: An Integrated Approach to Disease skillfully bridges the gap between the science and practice of medicine. This beautifully illustrated book seamlessly integrates the core elements of cell biology, anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, and pathology, with clinical medicine. It is the perfect companion for medical students transitioning to their clinical years, as well as practicing physicians who need a user-friendly update on the basic science underlying the practice of clinical medicine.
Features and highlights include:
- Detailed learning objectives clearly state learning goals
- Core content emphasizes concepts and incorporates the latest developments in the field
- Beautifully illustrated with detailed legends to clarify important or difficult concepts
- Abundant clinical example boxes highlight the clinical implications of basic science
- Each chapter is accompanied by an annotated bibliography to provide an overview of the critical literature in the field
- A bulleted summary at the end of each chapter highlights the “big picture” and facilitates preparation for standardized exams
- End-of-chapter case-based questions with detailed explanations reinforce important concepts and assess mastery of the material
Medical students and residents will find Renal: An Integrated Approach to Disease an invaluable study guide for an organ-system based curriculum. The book also serves as an excellent primer for postgraduate residents entering a nephrology fellowship program.
352 pages; ISBN 9780071784986
, or download in or
Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation 2011 US$ 55.95 347 pages
Survival of the Sickest 2009 US$ 11.49 304 pages
Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (The Orange Guide) 2014 US$ 126.56 641 pages
The Human Brain Book 2009 US$ 40.00 266 pages