The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
CISSP Practice Exams
Don't Let the Real Test Be Your First Test!
Written by the leading expert in IT security certification and training, CISSP Practice Exams is filled with hundreds of realistic practice exam questions based on the latest release of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) exam. To aid in your understanding of the material, in-depth explanations of both the correct and incorrect answers are included for every question. This practical guide covers all 10 CISSP exam domains developed by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC2) and is the perfect companion to CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, Fifth Edition.
Covers all 10 CISSP domains:
- Information security and risk management
- Access control
- Security architecture and design
- Physical and environmental security
- Telecommunications and network security
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Legal, regulations, compliance, and investigations
- Application security
- Operations security
Bonus online practice exams and audio lectures are available with free online registration.
414 pages; ISBN 9780071701389
, or download in or
More from this author
- CISSP Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Fourth Edition2007US$ 79.991178 pages
- Gray Hat Hacking, Second Edition2007US$ 49.99577 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages