The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Construction Superintendent Operations Manual
Complete Any Construction Job On Time, within Budget, and According to Specifications
Turn to the updated Second Edition of Construction Superintendent's Operations Manual for step-by-step guidance on managing every aspect of complex construction jobs. From handling construction contracts to managing construction components and technology, this hands-on resource will help you ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and according to specifications.
Packed with over 100 forms, sample letters, and checklists, this easy-to-use reference shows readers how to organize a project, work with subcontractors, rehabilitate old buildings, establish safety procedures at the jobsite, achieve quality control and quality assurance, write effective business letters, and much more. The Second Edition of Construction Superintendent's Operations Manual now features:
- A wealth of construction methods, strategies, and tactics
- Dealing with difficult issues at the site, coordination, subsurface conditions
- Time and material pitfalls to avoid
- Tips on working with subcontractors and completing jobs successfully
- Over 100 forms, letters, and checklists, both in the book and on the CD-ROM
- SI units where applicable
- NEW to this edition: more details on construction contract documents, including design-build; new information on bonds and insurance; updated coverage of site safety, with OSHA citations
Inside This Cutting-Edge Construction Management Guide• Introduction to the Construction Industry • Construction Contracts • General Conditions • Organizing the Project • Organizing in the Field • Working with Subcontractors • Rehabilitation of Old Buildings • Safety at the Jobsite • Quality Control and Quality Assurance • The Legal World We Live In • Effective Letter Writing
447 pages; ISBN 9780071601122
, or download in or