FIRST AID FOR THE NBDE PART 1 2/E
The new “bible” of NBDE preparation - written by dental students for dental students!
This is the only high-yield yet comprehensive review of topics covered in the National Board Dental Exam Part 1. It includes 200 black and white images, plus an 8-page full-color insert of images likely to be tested on the exam. You'll also find information and advice about sitting for the exam from experienced test-takers.
- Written by students who aced the National Dental Board Exam and reviewed by top dental school faculty and practitioners
- Hundreds of high-yield facts and mnemonics maximize your study time
- Performance-enhancing test-taking strategies and advice from students who've been there and succeeded
- 200 black and white clinical images you must know on exam day - including 52 NEW to this is edition
- 8-page color insert of essential images
- Based on the NBDE Part 1 content outline including Anatomic Sciences, Biochemistry and Physiology, Microbiology and Pathology, and Dental Anatomy and Occlusion
- Great for use during coursework and for last minute exam review
Title: FIRST AID FOR THE NBDE PART 1 2/E
Author: Derek M. Steinbacher; Steven R. Sierakowski
When Breath Becomes Air 2016 US$ 12.99 240 pages
British National Formulary BNF 71 2016 US$ 44.95 1437 pages
Oxford American Handbook of Disaster Medicine 2012 US$ 54.99 851 pages
Ethics in Psychology and the Mental Health Professions 2008 US$ 87.99 672 pages