The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
First Aid for the NBDE Part I 2nd Edition Ebook
The new “bible” of NBDE preparation - written by dental students for dental students!
This is the only high-yield yet comprehensive review of topics covered in the National Board Dental Exam Part 1. It includes 200 black and white images, plus an 8-page full-color insert of images likely to be tested on the exam. You'll also find information and advice about sitting for the exam from experienced test-takers.
- Written by students who aced the National Dental Board Exam and reviewed by top dental school faculty and practitioners
- Hundreds of high-yield facts and mnemonics maximize your study time
- Performance-enhancing test-taking strategies and advice from students who've been there and succeeded
- 200 black and white clinical images you must know on exam day - including 52 NEW to this is edition
- 8-page color insert of essential images
- Based on the NBDE Part 1 content outline including Anatomic Sciences, Biochemistry and Physiology, Microbiology and Pathology, and Dental Anatomy and Occlusion
- Great for use during coursework and for last minute exam review
681 pages; ISBN 9780071605427
, or download in or
Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation 2011 US$ 55.95 347 pages
Survival of the Sickest 2009 US$ 11.49 304 pages
Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (The Orange Guide) 2014 US$ 126.56 641 pages
The Human Brain Book 2009 US$ 40.00 266 pages