FIRST AID FOR THE NBDE PART 1 2/E
The new “bible” of NBDE preparation - written by dental students for dental students!
This is the only high-yield yet comprehensive review of topics covered in the National Board Dental Exam Part 1. It includes 200 black and white images, plus an 8-page full-color insert of images likely to be tested on the exam. You'll also find information and advice about sitting for the exam from experienced test-takers.
- Written by students who aced the National Dental Board Exam and reviewed by top dental school faculty and practitioners
- Hundreds of high-yield facts and mnemonics maximize your study time
- Performance-enhancing test-taking strategies and advice from students who've been there and succeeded
- 200 black and white clinical images you must know on exam day - including 52 NEW to this is edition
- 8-page color insert of essential images
- Based on the NBDE Part 1 content outline including Anatomic Sciences, Biochemistry and Physiology, Microbiology and Pathology, and Dental Anatomy and Occlusion
- Great for use during coursework and for last minute exam review
681 pages; ISBN 9780071605427
, or download in or
Title: FIRST AID FOR THE NBDE PART 1 2/E
Author: Derek Steinbacher; Steven Sierakowski
Human Growth and Development 2010 US$ 64.00 233 pages
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks 2010 US$ 4.99 525 pages