The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
15-Continuous Improvement and Auditing
The definitive guide to the theory of constraints
In this authoritative volume, the world's top Theory of Constraints (TOC) experts reveal how to implement the ground-breaking management and improvement methodology developed by Dr. Eliyahu M. Goldratt. Theory of Constraints Handbook offers an in-depth examination of this revolutionary concept of bringing about global organization performance improvement by focusing on a few leverage points of the system. Clear explanations supplemented by examples and case studies define how the theory works, why it works, what issues are resolved, and what benefits accrue, and demonstrate how TOC can be applied to different industries and situations.
Theory of Constraints Handbook covers:
- Critical Chain Project Management for realizing major improvements in delivering projects on time, to specification, and within budget
- Drum-Buffer-Rope (DBR), Buffer Management, and distribution for maximizing throughput and minimizing flow time
- Performance measures for applying Throughput Accounting to improve organizational performance
- Strategy, marketing, and sales techniques designed to increase sales closing rates and Throughput
- Thinking Processes for simple and complex environments
- TOC methods to ensure that services actions support escalating demand for services while retaining financial viability
- Integrating the TOC Thinking Processes, the Strategy and Tactic Tree, TOC measurements, the Five Focusing Steps of TOC, and Six Sigma as a system of tools for sustainable improvement