The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
How to Do Everything iPhone 4S
Unleash the amazing features of your iPhone 4S!
Filled with handy tips and little-known tricks, How to Do Everything: iPhone 4S shows you how to maximize the powerful capabilities of this revolutionary device. Configure and customize your iPhone, make calls, video chat, listen to music, watch videos, create and manage your iTunes library, surf the Web, take photos and video, ask Siri for assistance, use iCloud to store and access your content, and much more. You’ll also learn how to connect your iPhone to your company’s network via virtual private networking and to your company’s Exchange Server for e-mail and calendars.
- Load your iPhone with music, videos, data, and apps
- Connect to wireless networks at home, at work, and on the road
- Take crisp photos and video with the new eight megapixel camera
- Make phone calls, video chat with FaceTime, and use e-mail and instant messaging
- Use iCloud to sync content seamlessly between your iPhone and other iOS devices
- Get help from Siri, the voice-controlled intelligent assistant
- Keep up to date with your calendars and contacts
- Create a great audio and video library for your iPhone and iTunes
- Use your iPhone for file backup, storage, and transfer
- Connect to your business network and to Exchange Server
- Create, edit, and share business documents on your iPhone
- Sync your iPhone with multiple computers
- Troubleshoot your iPhone and iTunes
352 pages; ISBN 9780071783088
, or download in or
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages