The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Treatment Plans and Interventions for Bulimia and Binge-Eating Disorder
Highly practical and clinician friendly, this book provides evidence-based tools for tailoring psychotherapy to the needs of clients with bulimia nervosa or eating disorder not otherwise specified (EDNOS), including binge-eating disorder. It offers specific guidance for conducting thorough clinical assessments and conceptualizing each case in order to select appropriate interventions. A proven cognitive-behavioral treatment protocol is presented and illustrated with a chapter-length case example. In a convenient large-size format, the book includes a session-by-session treatment plan and 20 reproducible forms, handouts, and worksheets that clinicians can photocopy or download and print for repeated use.
More from this author
- Treatment Plans and Interventions for Bulimia and Binge-Eating Disorder2012US$ 37.00198 pages
- The Therapeutic Relationship in the Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapies2007US$ 45.95312 pages
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry > Psychopathology > Neuroses
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychopathology > Eating Disorders
- Medicine > Nursing > Psychiatric
- Medicine > Psychiatry
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy