The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
From Yesterday to TODAY
Six Decades of America's Favorite Morning Show
Through personal recollections from Today family members such as Barbara Walters, Tom Brokaw, Jane Pauley, Bryant Gumbel, Katie Couric, Willard Scott, Matt Lauer, Al Roker, Meredith Vieira, and Ann Curry From Yesterday to TODAY will take you on the unique journey traveled by those who reported the news, reflected on cultural trends and provided comfort to a nation of viewers often before they have had that first cup of coffee. For more than sixty years, Today has delivered the public their first glimpse at the new ideas, political leaders, and social upheaval that shaped our lives. It has remained a constant in a dynamic medium that evolved from grainy black-and-white images to the computer screen. It has reminded us of the joy of living and why it is worth getting up each day.
272 pages; ISBN 9780762445486
, or download in or
More Performing Arts
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types > By period
- Academic > Literature > Authorship > Technique. Literary composition, etc.
- Academic > Performing Arts > History > By period
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Academic > Literature > Societies
- Performing Arts > Television