The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Handbook of Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations, Second Edition
New to the Second Edition
- More than 1,000 pages with over 1,500 new first-, second-, third-, fourth-, and higher-order nonlinear equations with solutions
- Parabolic, hyperbolic, elliptic, and other systems of equations with solutions
- Some exact methods and transformations
- Symbolic and numerical methods for solving nonlinear PDEs with Maple™, Mathematica®, and MATLAB®
- Many new illustrative examples and tables
- A large list of references consisting of over 1,300 sources
To accommodate different mathematical backgrounds, the authors avoid wherever possible the use of special terminology. They outline the methods in a schematic, simplified manner and arrange the material in increasing order of complexity.
1878 pages; ISBN 9781420087246
, or download in
Teaching Numeracy 2011 US$ 34.95 241 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 103.00 953 pages