The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Uncertain Dynamical Systems
Stability and Motion Control
This self-contained book provides systematic instructive analysis of uncertain systems of the following types: ordinary differential equations, impulsive equations, equations on time scales, singularly perturbed differential equations, and set differential equations. Each chapter contains new conditions of stability of unperturbed motion of the above-mentioned type of equations, along with some applications. Without assuming specific knowledge of uncertain dynamical systems, the book includes many fundamental facts about dynamical behaviour of its solutions. Giving a concise review of current research developments, Uncertain Dynamical Systems: Stability and Motion Control
- Details all proofs of stability conditions for five classes of uncertain systems
- Clearly defines all used notions of stability and control theory
- Contains an extensive bibliography, facilitating quick access to specific subject areas in each chapter
Requiring only a fundamental knowledge of general theory of differential equations and calculus, this book serves as an excellent text for pure and applied mathematicians, applied physicists, industrial engineers, operations researchers, and upper-level undergraduate and graduate students studying ordinary differential equations, impulse equations, dynamic equations on time scales, and set differential equations.
310 pages; ISBN 9781439876879
, or download in
More from this author
- Advances in Stability Theory at the End of the 20th Century2002US$ 164.95367 pages
- Stability and Stabilization of Nonlinear Systems with Random Structures2002US$ 210.00256 pages