The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Mapping with Drupal
Build beautiful interactive maps on your Drupal website, and tell engaging visual stories with your data. This concise guide shows you how to create custom geographical maps from top to bottom, using Drupal 7 tools and out-of-the-box modules. You’ll learn how mapping works in Drupal, with examples on how to use intuitive interfaces to map local events, businesses, groups, and other custom data.
Although building maps with Drupal can be tricky, this book helps you navigate the system’s complexities for creating sophisticated maps that match your site design. Get the knowledge and tools you need to build useful maps with Drupal today.
- Get up to speed on map projections, the ethics of making maps, and the challenges of building them online
- Learn how spatial data is stored, input by users, manipulated, and queried
- Use the OpenLayers or GMap modules to display maps with lists, tables, and data feeds
- Create rich, custom interactions by applying geolocation
- Customize your map’s look and feel with personalized markers, map tiles, and map popups
- Build modules that add imaginative and engaging interactions
148 pages; ISBN 9781449326364
, or download in or
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages