The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Encyclopedia of Caves
Encyclopedia of Caves is a self-contained, beautifully illustrated work dedicated to caves and their unique environments. It includes more than 100 comprehensive articles from leading scholars and explorers in 15 different countries. Each entry is detailed and scientifically sound, yet accessible for students and non-scientists. This large-format reference is enchanced with hundreds of full-color photographs, maps, and drawings from the authors' own work, which provide unique images of the underground environment.
- Global in reach--authors are an international team of experts covering caves from around the world
- Includes 24 new articles commissioned especially for this 2nd edition
- Articles contain extensive bibliographies cross-referencing related essays
- Hundreds of color photographs, maps, charts and illustrations of cave features and biota
- A-Z sequence and a comprehensive index allow for easy location of topics
- Glossary presents definitions of all key vocabulary items
966 pages; ISBN 9780123838339
, or download in or
Essential Linguistics 2004 US$ 37.50 281 pages
Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing 2008 US$ 9.99 240 pages
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental technology. Sanitary engineering > Water supply for domestic and industrial purposes > Water purification. Water treatment and conditioning. Saline water conversion
- Academic > Geography > Physical geography > Geomorphology. Landforms. Terrain > Other natural landforms: Floodplains, caves, deserts, dunes, etc.
- Academic > Physical Geography > Other natural landforms > Speleology
- Academic > Physical Geography > Geomorphology. Landforms. Terrain
- Science > Earth Sciences
- Science > Geology
- Sports & Recreation