Web Marketing All-in-One For Dummies
Why buy several books on web marketing when you can buy justone? With this must-have resource, five marketing professionalsteam up to share their expertise in the field of web marketing sothat you can benefit from their know-how. Covering everything fromsite building, search engine optimization, and web analytics toonline advertising, e-mail marketing, and harnessing the potentialof social media, this team of web marketing gurus brings theirinsight and experience to the table and it's yours for thetaking.
- Provides invaluable advice for establishing a web presence andgetting your message out with online advertising
- Zeroes in on search engine optimization so that your site canbe discovered by search engines and, ultimately, consumers
- Explains how web analytics can offer you a better understandingof your web marketing efforts
- Details ways to establish an online voice with blogging andpodcasting
- Walks you through the potential of social media marketing withFacebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Looks at various options for getting your message onto mobileplatforms
Web Marketing All in One For Dummies, 2nd Edition showsyou how to get your online name out there so that customers canfind you easily.
914 pages; ISBN 9781118281673
, or download in or
Title: Web Marketing All-in-One For Dummies
Author: Arnold; Michael Becker; Marty Dickinson; Ian Lurie; Elizabeth Marsten
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages