The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Web Marketing All-in-One For Dummies
Why buy several books on web marketing when you can buy just one? With this must-have resource, five marketing professionals team up to share their expertise in the field of web marketing so that you can benefit from their know-how. Covering everything from site building, search engine optimization, and web analytics to online advertising, e-mail marketing, and harnessing the potential of social media, this team of web marketing gurus brings their insight and experience to the table and it's yours for the taking.
- Provides invaluable advice for establishing a web presence and getting your message out with online advertising
- Zeroes in on search engine optimization so that your site can be discovered by search engines and, ultimately, consumers
- Explains how web analytics can offer you a better understanding of your web marketing efforts
- Details ways to establish an online voice with blogging and podcasting
- Walks you through the potential of social media marketing with Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Looks at various options for getting your message onto mobile platforms
Web Marketing All in One For Dummies, 2nd Edition shows you how to get your online name out there so that customers can find you easily.
914 pages; ISBN 9781118281673
, or download in or