The School Counseling and School Social Work Treatment Planner
The School Counseling and School Social Work TreatmentPlanner, Second Edition provides all the elements necessary toquickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy thedemands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, andstate and federal agencies.
- New edition features empirically supported, evidence-basedtreatment interventions including coverage of disruptive classroombehaviors, reinforcing student success, bullying, peer conflict,and school violence
- Organized around 33 behaviorally based presenting problems intreating students who experience social and emotional difficulties,including social maladjustment, learning difficulties, depression,substance abuse, family instability, and others
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, andinterventions—plus space to record your own treatment planoptions
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plancomponents by behavioral problem
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to therequirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agenciesincluding CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA
Additional resources in the PracticePlanners®series:
Documentation Sourcebooks provide the forms and records thatmental health professionals need to efficiently run theirpractice.
Homework Planners feature behaviorally based, ready-to-useassignments to speed treatment and keep clients engaged betweensessions.
For more information on our PracticePlanners®products, including our full line of Treatment Planners,visit us on the web at: www.wiley.com/practiceplanners
Title: The School Counseling and School Social Work Treatment Planner
Author: Sarah Edison Knapp; Arthur E. Jongsma; Carey Dimmitt
The Happiness Advantage 2010 US$ 9.99
Stahl's Self-Assessment Examination in Psychiatry 2012 US$ 36.08 340 pages