CliffsNotes on Collins' The Hunger Games
CliffsNotes on Collins’ The Hunger Games analyzes the wildly popular first novel in The Hunger Games trilogy, in which the Capitol forces each of Panem's 12 districts to choose two teenagers to participate in the Hunger Games, a gruesome, televised fight to the death. In the 12th district, Katniss Everdeen steps in for her little sister and enters the Games, where she is torn between her feelings for her hunting partner, Gale Hawthorne, and the district's other tribute, Peeta Mellark, even as she fights to stay alive. The Hunger Games will change Katniss' life forever, but her acts of humanity and defiance might just change the Games, too.
Title: CliffsNotes on Collins' The Hunger Games
More Literary Criticism
Critique of the Power of Judgment 2000 US$ 36.00 477 pages
How to Read Literature Like a Professor Revised 2014 US$ 8.99 314 pages
- Academic > Performing Arts > Motion Pictures > Motion pictures > Plays, scenarios, etc.
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > Comedy > General works
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > Comedy > Special topics
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types
- Academic > Literature > Authorship > Technique. Literary composition, etc.
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Study Aids > Cliffs Notes - Literature
- Literary Criticism > Book Notes