The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Just One Thing
Developing a Buddha Brain One Simple Practice at a Time
You’ve heard the expression, “It’s the little things that count.” Research has shown that little daily practices can change the way your brain works, too. This book offers simple brain-training practices you can do every day to protect against stress, lift your mood, and find greater emotional resilience. Just One Thing is a treasure chest of over fifty practices created specifically to deepen your sense of well-being and unconditional happiness.
Just one practice each day can help you:
- Be good to yourself
- Enjoy life as it is
- Build on your strengths
- Be more effective at home and work
- Make peace with your emotions
More Body Mind
The Alchemist - 10th Anniversary Edition 2009 US$ 10.99 1 pages
Proof of Heaven 2012 US$ 11.65 224 pages
- Academic > Religion > Indian Religions > Buddhism > Practice of Buddhism. Forms of worship > Religious life
- Academic > Religion > Indian Religions > Buddhism > Societies, councils, associations, clubs, etc.
- Academic > Religion > Indian Religions > Buddhism > History
- Self-Help > Happiness
- Religion > Buddhism
- Body Mind & Spirit > Meditation