The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Introduction to Graphic Design Methodologies and Processes
Understanding Theory and Application
Graphic design has emerged as a discipline complete with a body of scholarly literature devoted to its underlying theory. Introduction to Graphic Design Methodologies and Processes contributes to this expanding discourse by illustrating the value of qualitative and quantitative methodologies in guiding conceptual development in ways beyond those based on taste, style, and personal preference. Introduction to Graphic Design Methodologies and Processes:
- Introduces a range of practical methodologies pertinent to the interpreting, targeting, and creating of forms and messages
- Furthers the ability of designers by showing them how to design creatively, collaboratively, and strategically, and as a result, helps them move from form-makers to cultural participants—a transformative trend for design professionals
- Includes case studies with questions and answers contributed by a diverse group, including Second Story and Sol Sender
As professional designers play more strategic roles, the need for material on design methodologies is growing. This concise, visually based introduction to the topic is the designer's definitive resource for defining their purpose, and producing work that is original, appropriate, responsible—and inspiring.
144 pages; ISBN 9781118157510
, or download in or
More from this author
- Practice Notes on Termination of Employment Law2001US$ 59.95139 pages
- Securing E-Business Applications and Communications2010US$ 125.95364 pages