The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
A Revolution in Theatre
Vsevolod Meyerhold began his career in theatre as an actor with the Moscow Art Theatre, and after a spell in the remote provinces, he returned to Moscow at Stanislavskis invitation and founded a new, experimental studio for the Art Theatre. This book takes us through Meyerholds extraordinary life of experiment and discovery, describing his rehearsal techniques and exercises and provides an acute assessment of his continuing influence on contemporary theatre.
256 pages; ISBN 9781408148808
, or download in
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types > Special regions or countries
- Academic > Performing Arts > Special regions or countries > Europe
- Academic > Performing Arts > Special regions or countries > Russia. Soviet Union. Russia (federation)
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Academic > Literature > Societies
- Biography & Autobiography > Entertainment & Performing Arts
- Performing Arts