Powerful and poetic, Symptomes, is a deeply moving threnodyinspired by the horrific aftermath of 9/11. Adopting the heightenedprose of epic Greek tragedy the play inventively explores anddeconstructs the ideologies underlying the war on terror that wecurrently face. Shocking, heartbreaking and poignant, Symptomes is a parable of our times.
In 2005, a staged reading was shown to great acclaim at the OperaBastille in Paris for a 9/11 memorial. Robert Wilson, the controversialand internationally acclaimed director greatly revered in the world ofexperimental theatre, will create his debut theatrical production inPoland with this play.
The play will premiere at Warsaws National Theatre, Teatr Dramatyczny on 27 November 2007 and is due to tour internationally.
Author: Gabriella Maione
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Symptome schizophrener ErkrankungenUS$ 49.99
- Psychogenese und Psychotherapie Körperlicher SymptomeUS$ 49.99
- Du symptôme à la prescription en médecine généraleUS$ 75.99
- Europa in der Krise - Symptome eines WertewandelsUS$ 11.44
- Der große Patientenratgeber Multiple Sklerose: Symptome besser erkennen und behandelnUS$ 16.21