Good Word Guide
The fast way to correct English - spelling, punctuation, grammar and usage
Our language is changing faster than ever before, thanks to the influence of the media, e-mail, the Internet and text messaging. Modern communications are breaking down distinctions between formal and informal English, raising ever more questions as to how to speak and write correctly.
This fully updated edition of the bestselling Good Word Guide offers information and advice on spelling, grammar, punctuation, pronunciation, confusables and the latest buzzwords, and provides clear, straightforward answers to everyday language problems.
With a foreword by Martin Cutts, Research Director, Plain Language Commission.
In every sense, a good word guide Times Educational Supplement
This intelligent guide is an essential addition to the bookshelves of all readers and writers Good Book Guide
Title: Good Word Guide
Author: Martin Manser
More Language Arts
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Introducing Management in a Week: Teach YourselfUS$ 4.99
- Effective Business Writing in a Week: Teach YourselfUS$ 6.99
- Successful Business Communication in a Week: Teach YourselfUS$ 5.99
- Difficult Conversations At Work in a Week: Teach YourselfUS$ 6.99
- Effective Training in a Week: Teach YourselfUS$ 5.99