Microsoft Excel 2010 Formulas and Functions Inside Out
Conquer Microsoft® Excel® formulas and functions—from the inside out!
You’re beyond the basics, so dive right in and really put Excel formulas and functions to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts increase their data analysis capabilities using Excel 2003, 2007, or 2010—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Customize Excel formulas using 350+ built-in functions
- Create reusable formulas for common calculations
- Learn smarter ways to calculate date and time values
- Systematically search worksheets with lookup and reference functions
- Perform advanced calculations using mathematical, statistical, and financial functions
- Build complex formulas by nesting one function inside of another
- Analyze profit margins and more with new functions in Excel 2010
- Develop your own functions with Visual Basic® for Applications (VBA)
Title: Microsoft Excel 2010 Formulas and Functions Inside Out
Author: Egbert Jeschke; Helmut Reinke; Sara Unverhau; Eckehard Pfeifer; Bodo Fienitz; Jens Bock
Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition 2015 US$ 79.95 1283 pages
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages