The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2012
Turn to the world’s bestselling medical review book for the most thorough and up-to-date USMLE preparation possible – now in FULL COLOR
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 delivers exactly what you need to ace the exam: More than 1200 frequently tested facts and mnemonics that provide a complete framework for your USMLE review.
- Conveniently organized by organ system and general principles
- 125+ full-color clinical photographs integrated throughout the text
- Hundreds of full color illustrations complement the text and improve retention
- Rapid-review section for last-minute cramming
- Detailed test-taking strategies to help you maximize your study time•Hundreds of student-recommended USMLE Step 1 review resources
More from this author
Health Care Reform and American Politics 2010 US$ 12.99 232 pages
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks 2010 US$ 9.99 525 pages