The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2012
Turn to the world’s bestselling medical review book for the most thorough and up-to-date USMLE preparation possible – now in FULL COLOR
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 delivers exactly what you need to ace the exam: More than 1200 frequently tested facts and mnemonics that provide a complete framework for your USMLE review.
- Conveniently organized by organ system and general principles
- 125+ full-color clinical photographs integrated throughout the text
- Hundreds of full color illustrations complement the text and improve retention
- Rapid-review section for last-minute cramming
- Detailed test-taking strategies to help you maximize your study time • Hundreds of student-recommended USMLE Step 1 review resources
656 pages; ISBN 9780071776370
, or download in or
Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation 2011 US$ 55.95 347 pages
Survival of the Sickest 2009 US$ 11.49 304 pages
Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (The Orange Guide) 2014 US$ 126.56 641 pages
The Human Brain Book 2009 US$ 40.00 266 pages