The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Medical Pharmacology at a Glance
Key principles are supported by coloured schematic diagrams - invaluable as both an introduction to medical pharmacology, and revision in the run-up to pharmacology exams.
Revised and thoroughly updated throughout, and reflecting changes to the content and assessment methods used by medical schools, Medical Pharmacology at a Glance:
- Introduces the basic principles of drug action, interaction, absorption and excretion
- Bases chapters on diseases and syndromes, for clinically-focused learning
- Includes references to the pathophysiology of disease, to aid understanding of drug choice and action
- Indicates the therapeutics of choice for specific disorders and conditions
- Features cross references between discussion of drug classes and diseases
- Includes self-assessment cases studies with full answers, for revision and review
- Features a new chapter on immunosuppressants and antirheumatoid drugs
Now includes a brand new companion website, with cases and fully downloadable flashcards, at www.ataglanceseries.com/pharmacology
112 pages; ISBN 9781118306475
, or download in or