Armstrong's Handbook of Management and Leadership
Developing Effective People Skills for Better Leadership and Management
In order to make an effective contribution, HR specialists have to be good at management, leadership and developing themselves and others. However in addition, they need to be aware of the management and business considerations that affect their work. Armstrong's Handbook of Management and Leadership provides guidance on the processes of management and leadership with particular reference to what managers and aspiring managers need to know and do to make a difference.
This new edition is the only book that covers in one volume the new Leading, Managing and Developing People and Developing Skills for Business Leadership modules, which are part of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's Leadership and Management Standards.
Online supporting resources for this book include lecture slides for each chapter, flashcards and case studies with exercises.
Title: Armstrong's Handbook of Management and Leadership
Author: Michael Armstrong
The Smartest Guys in the Room 2013 US$ 13.99 480 pages
Grow by Focusing on What Matters 2011 US$ 19.95 233 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Large industry. Factory system. Big business > Industrial policy
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Industry
- Business > Management
- Business > Leadership
- Business > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Business > Labor
- Business > Office Management