Litt's Drug Eruptions & Reactions Manual
Now in its 18th Edition, Litt's Drug Eruptions and Reactions Manual (D.E.R.M.), is a guide to drug eruptions, adverse reactions and clinically relevant drug-drug interactions associated with over 1000 drugs. As a compilation of the continual updates from companion website, www.drugeruptiondata.com, this simple, well-organised book systematically catalogues adverse reactions and contains detailed profiles for drugs listed and indexed in alphabetical order.
Internationally relied on for nearly 2 decades by dermatologists and medical practitioners, this edition has been condensed from its predecessor to provide the most important information for quick clinical reference. Categories of reference include: trade names, half-life, interactions, pregnancy, additional lists of important reactions and the drugs that cause them and a dossier of trade names, synonyms, and generic names.
Containing more than 35,000 adverse reactions, drug eruptions and cutaneous reaction patterns, the book includes prescription and over-the counter drugs and well as biologics and supplements. Litt's D.E.R.M.also notes the number of peer-reviewed references for reaction listings and highlights clinically important and potentially serious drug-drug interactions.
Title: Litt's Drug Eruptions & Reactions Manual
Author: Jerome Litt
When Breath Becomes Air 2016 US$ 12.99 240 pages
Nursing School Entrance Exams 2016 US$ 16.99 396 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Litt's Drug Eruption and Reaction Manual, 21st EditionUS$ 199.95
- Litt's Drug Eruption and Reaction Manual, 22nd EditionUS$ 199.95
- Litt's Drug Eruption Reference Manual Including Drug Interactions, 14th EditionUS$ 290.00
- Litt's Drug Eruption Reference Manual Including Drug Interactions, 15th EditionUS$ 300.00
- Litt's Drug Eruption Reference Manual Including Drug Interactions, 13th EditionUS$ 309.95