The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Mental Health, Naturally
The Family Guide to Holistic Care for a Healthy Mind and Body
Those seeking alternative methodologies for achieving optimal mental health will learn effective, safe, natural, and generally more affordable strategies and treatments in this guidebook. With up-to-date research, illustrative examples, and a practical approach for individuals and families, this handbook features an overview of mental health disorders, basic strategies for improving as well as preventing mental health issues, therapies that go beyond the fundamentals, and specific strategies for those struggling with ADHD, depression, anxiety, stress, and substance abuse. In addition to outlining the basics?such as the role of exercise and activity, restful sleep, nutrition, and supplements?the text details stress-management practices and discusses alternate techniques including homeopathy, massage and bodywork therapy, acupuncture, and chiropractic and osteopathic work. A section on advocacy and resources is also available.
600 pages; ISBN 9781581104684
, or download in or
He's Just Not That Into You 2004 US$ 10.93 1 pages
The Drama of the Gifted Child 2008 US$ 14.99 144 pages
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry > Therapeutics. Psychotherapy
- Medicine > Holistic Medicine
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Mental Health
- Health & Fitness > Holism
- Health & Fitness > Alternative Therapies