First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 1, Third Edition
1,000 questions and answers prepare you for the USMLE Step 1!
The only comprehensive Q&A review for the USMLE Step directly linked to high-yield facts from Dr. Le's First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, this essential study guide offers 1000 board-style questions and answers, easy-to-navigate, high yield explanations for correct and incorrect answers, and more than 350 accompanying images.
- 1000 board-style questions and answers -- reviewed and approved -- by students who just aced the exam
- Detailed explanations for both right and wrong answers - with letter options in boldface for at-a-glance review
- Chapters keyed to Dr. Le's First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 so you can simultaneously review questions and high-yield facts
- 130+ high-yield images, diagrams, and tables
- One complete practice exam consisting of 7 blocks of 50 questions simulates the exam experience
704 pages; ISBN 9780071745963
, or download in or
Title: First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 1, Third Edition
Author: Tao Le; James Feinstein
Managing Infectious Diseases in Child Care and Schools 2008 US$ 47.00 209 pages
Being Mortal 2014 US$ 10.99 320 pages
Clinical Manual of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology 2012 US$ 74.00 485 pages
Anatomy of an Epidemic 2010 US$ 1.99