The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The New iPad Fully Loaded
The new iPad Fully Loaded is a one-of-a-kind resource for squeezing every bit of functionality from your new iPad. Whether you're downloading content of any sort, looking to get the most out of iOS5, or using your new iPad to control anything from your home stereo system to your vehicle, nothing is out of the realm of possibilities.
As you progress through this captivating, full-color book, veteran author Alan Hess takes you beyond the basics and show you how to fully utilize your new iPad and it's impressive features. Peppered with sophisticated tips and tricks, The new iPad Fully Loaded encourages you to modify your new iPad to your own specifications and teaches you never-before-revealed tricks so that you can truly get the most out of this amazing device.
- Goes beyond the basics to deliver rare tips and tricks on maximizing all that the new iPad has to offer
- Includes tips, tricks, and techniques that are applicable to every version of the iPad
- Covers new benefits of iOS 5
- Boasts updates on the latest iPad technology developments as well as coverage of both common and uncommon tasks
In full-color and sporting a convenient trim size, The new iPad Fully Loaded is the perfect accessory to your new iPad.
304 pages; ISBN 9781118330470
, or download in or
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Intel i860 (Microprocessor)
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers
- Computers > Peripherals
- Computers > Business Software