The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Teach Yourself VISUALLY Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
Learn to design and maintain content-rich websites the Visual way
With more than 90 percent market share, Dreamweaver is the preferred tool for professional website design and production. For those who learn best visually, this colorful, step-by-step guide is the perfect way to learn the program and start building websites with "wow". Numbered steps and full-color screen shots show you just how to navigate the program, format and style text, create web-based forms and pages, build data-driven sites, and maintain a fully functioning website. All the enhancements of the newest version are covered.
- Dreamweaver allows you to create web pages without writing code; it is used by more than 90 percent of web designers
- Using numbered steps and full-color screen shots, this visual guide shows you how to perform more than 150 essential tasks in the newest version of Dreamweaver
- Covers applying style sheets, using dynamic HTML, adding style with images and multimedia, publishing and maintaining a website, using hyperlinks to navigate a site or to link to other sites on the Internet, and creating dynamic websites using databases
- Shows how to maximize Dreamweaver CS6 when formatting and styling text, creating web-based forms and pages with frames, maintaining a site, and building database-driven sites
- Perfect for beginners but also covers more advanced skills
Teach Yourself VISUALLY Dreamweaver CS6 gives visual learners the knowledge and confidence they need to start building effective, eye-popping websites.
336 pages; ISBN 9781118330494
, or download in or
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages