The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Treatment Planning in Psychotherapy
Taking the Guesswork Out of Clinical Care
This user-friendly book helps clinicians of any theoretical orientation meet the challenges of evidence-based practice. Presented are tools and strategies for setting clear goals in therapy and tracking progress over the course of treatment, independent of the specific interventions used. A wealth of case examples illustrate how systematic treatment planning can enhance the accountability and efficiency of clinical work and make reporting tasks easier without taking up too much time. Special features include flowcharts to guide decision making, sample assessment tools, sources for a variety of additional measures, and instructions for graphing client progress. Ideal for busy professionals, the book is also an invaluable text for graduate-level courses and clinical practica.
More Social Science
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry > Therapeutics. Psychotherapy
- Medicine > Psychiatry
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Clinical Psychology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Practice Management
- Social Science > Social Work