Mastering Autodesk Navisworks 2013
The only book on Autodesk's popular and powerful architectural project collaboration software
This Autodesk Official Training Guide is the perfect detailed reference and tutorial for the powerful Navisworks software. You'll quickly learn how to use Navisworks to design, review, and collaborate while saving time, meeting budgets, and working efficiently. Covering the entire project design workflow, this book is crammed with detailed how-to instruction; real-world examples; and tips, tricks, and expertise gleaned from the expert author team.
Discover how to work with more than 60 file formats, create a single 3D model, navigate and edit it, find design problems with Clash Detection, visualize schedules, and much more in this jam-packed guide.
- Covers all the Navisworks features in Simulate, Manage, and Freedom
- Explains Navisworks file types and all of the 60+ other supported file types
- Shows you how to navigate around a 3D model and enable snap shots and animation
- Addresses using Clash Detection to test and find problems, optimizing and visualizing schedules using the TimeLiner 4D simulation tool, and more
- Helps you create impressive visualizations and walkthroughs with lighting, effects, and textures
- Includes coverage of advanced tools and customizing Navisworks with scripts
With an expert author team, Mastering Autodesk Navisworks 2013 is your essential guide to getting the very most out of the powerful Navisworks collaboration and design review software.
750 pages; ISBN 9781118330708
, or download in or
Title: Mastering Autodesk Navisworks 2013
Author: Jason Dodds; Scott Johnson