The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Droid 4 For Dummies
As handy, productive, and trim as your new Droid 4 smartphone, this easy-in, easy-out Droid 4 guide is just what you need to get the very most out of Google's latest home-run smartphone. Bestselling For Dummies author Dan Gookin keeps you ahead of the game by thoroughly and clearly covering all the bases. Master basic phone operations, texting, portable web browsing, social networking, video chatting, and tons more, all delivered in Dan Gookin's fun, funny, fact-filled, and entertaining style.
- Helps you get the most out of your Droid 4 smartphone, which runs on the ultrafast 4G LTE network
- Provides an amazing range of useful how-tos, tricks, and techniques
- Explains setup, basic operations, text and typing, the address book, portable web browsing, and social networking
- Also covers video chatting, shooting and sharing photos and HD video, wireless networking, downloading the latest apps and games, and customizing your Droid 4 with cool content and amazing accessories
Now that you've got the new Droid 4, make it do your bidding with Droid 4 For Dummies!
200 pages; ISBN 9781118351833
, or download in or
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Denelcor HEP
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing
- Technology > Telecommunications