Organizing from the Inside Out for Teens
The Foolproof System for Organizing Your Room, Your Time, and Your Life
(If any tax is payable it will be calculated and shown at checkout.)
Print & copy permissions
About the author
The author of the New York Times bestseller Organizing from the Inside Out
(0-8050-5649-1) and Time Management from the Inside Out (0-8050-6469-9), Julie Morgenstern makes regular appearances on Oprah and is a contributing editor to O Magazine.
From Organizing from the Inside Out for Teens:
What's My Payoff?
My bedroom is my home base and keeping it organized is a must. If my room isn't in solid condition, it's difficult to keep the rest of my life on track. Here are some other reasons that motivate me to keep my room organized:
- My room is the only space on the entire planet that is solely mine.
- My organized room allows me to maximize my space and time.
- My room boosts my confidence.
- My room gives others (especially my mom!) confidence in me.
- Organizing my room allows me to do what I want, when I want.
Henry Holt and Co.
; September 2002
256 pages; ISBN 9781429998178Read online
, or download in secure EPUB
Title: Organizing from the Inside Out for Teens
Author: Julie Morgenstern; Jessi Morgenstern-Colón