Organizing from the Inside Out for Teens
The Foolproof System for Organizing Your Room, Your Time, and Your Life
From Organizing from the Inside Out for Teens:
What's My Payoff?
My bedroom is my home base and keeping it organized is a must. If my room isn't in solid condition, it's difficult to keep the rest of my life on track. Here are some other reasons that motivate me to keep my room organized:
- My room is the only space on the entire planet that is solely mine.
- My organized room allows me to maximize my space and time.
- My room boosts my confidence.
- My room gives others (especially my mom!) confidence in me.
- Organizing my room allows me to do what I want, when I want.
256 pages; ISBN 9781429998178
Title: Organizing from the Inside Out for Teens
Author: Julie Morgenstern; Jessi Morgenstern-Colón
Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, Expanded Edition 2014 US$ 9.99 288 pages
The Joy of Sex 2013 US$ 13.99 288 pages