The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Psychology Book
The Psychology Book clearly and simply explains more than one hundred groundbreaking ideas of the great scientists and thinkers who contributed to the development of psychological thought.
Using easy-to-follow graphics and artworks, succinct quotations, and thoroughly accessible text, The Psychology Book makes abstract concepts concrete.
The Psychology Book includes innovative ideas from ancient and medieval thinkers ranging from Galen and Rene Descartes to the leaders of psychotherapy, such as Sigmund Freud and Abraham Maslow. The voices that continue to shape modern psychology, from Nico Fridja to David Rosenhan, are also included, giving anyone with an interest in psychology an essential resource to psychological thinking and history.
The Psychology Book includes:
- More than 100 key ideas and principles in psychology, from antiquity to present day
- Brief biographies and context boxes to give the full historical context of each idea
- A reference section with a glossary of psychological terms and a directory of psychology's great thinkers
The clear and concise summaries, graphics, and quotations in The Psychology Book will help even the complete novice understand the fascinating world of psychological thought.
354 pages; ISBN 9780756699178
, or download in
More from this author
- American Museum of Natural History Birds of North America Western Region2011US$ 19.95482 pages
- Ultimate Dinosaurs2013US$ 16.99128 pages