The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Building Data Science Teams
As data science evolves to become a business necessity, the importance of assembling a strong and innovative data teams grows. In this in-depth report, data scientist DJ Patil explains the skills, perspectives, tools and processes that position data science teams for success.
Topics include: What it means to be "data driven." The unique roles of data scientists. The four essential qualities of data scientists. Patil's first-hand experience building the LinkedIn data science team.
26 pages; ISBN 9781449316792
, or download in
More from this author
- Building Data Science Teams2011US$ 0.0026 pages
- Data Jujitsu: The Art of Turning Data into Product2012US$ 0.0028 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Database management
- Academic > Computer Science > Data structures
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Database Management > Data Mining
- Computers > Data Modeling & Design
- Computers > Data Processing