Adaptationen und Transformationen der Weltliteratur
Comics retain close links with literature which are analysed in detail in this volume with reference to examples. Its main focus is upon adaptations of literary texts by comic-strip artists. It presents examples of such adaptations taken from the international body of literary comic art and includes theoretical reflections upon them. This monograph will be a standard work for research on comics and intermediality will serve as an important source of inspiration.
444 pages; ISBN 9783110266764
, or download in
Author: Monika Schmitz-Emans; Christian A. Bachmann
More Literary Criticism
Critique of the Power of Judgment 2000 US$ 36.00 477 pages
How to Read Literature Like a Professor Revised 2014 US$ 8.99 314 pages
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > Comedy > General works
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > Comedy > Special topics
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types
- Academic > Literature > Authorship > Technique. Literary composition, etc.
- Academic > Performing Arts > Motion Pictures > Motion pictures
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Literary Criticism > European