The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Getting from College to Career
Your Essential Guide to Succeeding in the Real World
Get Ready for the Real World
How do you get a job without experience and get experience without a job? It’s the question virtually every college student or recent graduate faces. Now newly revised and updated, Lindsey Pollak’s Getting from College to Career is the definitive guide to building the experience, skills, and confidence you need to succeed in the job search, offering action-oriented tips and strategies ranging from the simple to the expert. Learn how to:
- Get the best tools for career prep and job hunting
- E-mail like a professional
- Go global
- Practice the eight essentials of internship achievement
- Perform five minutes of stand-up
- Overprepare for interviews
- Persist without being a pest
Getting from College to Career gives you the essential information and guidance you need to get your foot in the door of the real world. Don’t start your first job search without it!
352 pages; ISBN 9780062206381