The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
SharePoint 2010 at Work
Tricks, Traps, and Bold Opinions
If you work with SharePoint, you may have discovered that there are countless tricks for using this platform to solve real-world problems—and you certainly wouldn’t mind learning some of them. That’s the purpose behind EndUserSharePoint, a community site that lets end users share ingenious new ways for putting SharePoint to work.
This insightful and entertaining book presents a compilation of popular, well-written articles from the site, published by contributors for people who use SharePoint at their companies but don’t have access to its technical server side. Each engaging story puts you into the narrative as a participant, rather than a passive observer, so you can easily visualize the situation and share the “aha!” solution with the author. Learn some tricks, gain some insight—and have fun doing it.
These articles will help you:
- Build a documented framework for evaluating whether your company is getting the most value from SharePoint
- Create documentation and script management with OneNote and a SharePoint library
- Use the Data View Web Part to create hyperlinks from existing SharePoint data
- Implement data visualization in SharePoint without access to the server
- Creating document libraries with mixed content sources in any SharePoint version
- Pull information from disparate site collections into a single navigation system
Sadalit Van Buren
Jim Bob Howard
Marc D. Anderson
"What a fantastic resource. No other book in the SharePoint community hits this ‘power user’ or 'end user' audience like this book does. There are powerful examples in here that will really solve business problems and set the reader on the right track."
—Joel Oleson, Global SharePoint Evangelist, and one of the first SharePoint architects
266 pages; ISBN 9781449321833
, or download in or
More from this author
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages