Kindle Fire: The Missing Manual
The book that should have been in the box
Enter a bright new world of entertainment with Amazon’s red hot tablet. This guide lights the way with lots of illustrations and step-by-step instructions for browsing the Web, emailing, playing games, and viewing books, movies, and magazines in blazing color. Learn how to manage your media library on the Fire and in the cloud—and where to find the coolest apps.
Note: This first edition of Kindle Fire: The Missing Manual covers only the original Kindle Fire sold between November, 2011 and September, 2012. For later models, please see Kindle Fire: The Missing Manual, 2nd edition.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Read all about it. Find, load, and read a variety of ebooks, magazines, and newspapers.
- Go online. Browse the Web and manage email with a secure Wi-Fi connection.
- Put on a show. Watch movies and TV series, and showcase your photos and videos.
- Fill up your jukebox. Listen to your favorite music from Amazon and iTunes.
- Load up on apps. Get popular games, guides, references, and more with Amazon’s Apps for Android.
- Take your briefcase. Read PDFs, Word files, Excel spreadsheets, and other docs.
280 pages; ISBN 9781449329495
, or download in
Title: Kindle Fire: The Missing Manual
Author: Peter Meyers
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide 2015 US$ 49.99 960 pages
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Mastering HTML5 Forms 2013 US$ 17.99 148 pages