The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Healthy Mac: Preventive Care, Practical Diagnostics, and Proven Remedies
Keep your Mac running at peak performance—or restore it to like-new condition!
Save time and money by solving everyday Mac problems yourself. The Healthy Mac: Preventive Care, Practical Diagnostics, and Proven Remedies shows you how to diagnose, declutter, and debug your Mac and keep it running smoothly. You’ll find expert tips for making your Mac boot up quickly, managing updates, safeguarding your Mac from malware, installing software, securing your Mac and your network, solving issues that crop up long after your warranty has expired, and much more. Avoid costly repairs, lost data, and inconvenient downtime with this one-of-a-kind guide!
- Optimize your data, free up hard drive space, and create an organized filing system
- Remove unwanted programs
- Customize OS X to suit the way you work
- Optimize iTunes and share media over your network and devices
- Use Mail to mitigate spam, organize contacts, and manage messages
- Personalize Safari, manage bookmarks, and stay safe online
- Harness Mountain Lion and customize its features
- Secure your Mac and protect your personal data
- Safeguard your network from intrusion
- Share data safely and seamlessly between your Mac and Windows PC
- Speed up the boot process and increase performance
, or download in or
More from this author
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages