The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Oracle Business Intelligence 11g Developers Guide
Master Oracle Business Intelligence 11g Reports and Dashboards
Deliver meaningful business information to users anytime, anywhere, on any device, using Oracle Business Intelligence 11g. Written by Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman, Oracle Business Intelligence 11g Developers Guide fully covers the latest BI report design and distribution techniques. Find out how to execute effective queries, build accurate models, use scorecards and KPIs, create dynamic reports, set up dashboards, and publish to smartphones and wireless devices. This Oracle Press guide contains comprehensive details on Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine, the best-in-class, preintegrated BI platform.
- Install or upgrade to Oracle Business Intelligence 11g
- Develop and manage custom Oracle Business Intelligence repositories
- Access relational, file, and multidimensional data sources
- Design print-quality reports with Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher
- Create web-enabled analyses, dashboards, and visualizations
- Integrate with other applications using Oracle Business Intelligence 11g Action Framework
- Employ authentication, authorization, and row-level security
- Configure and deploy Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine
, or download in or
No Place to Hide 2014 US$ 12.99 256 pages
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages