The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Ten-Day MBA 4th Ed.
A Step-By-Step Guide To Mastering The Skills Taught In America's Top Business Schools
Steven Silbiger's international bestseller, The Ten-Day MBA, has already helped thousands master the skills taught at America's top-ten business schools—and at a fraction of the time and staggering cost that acquiring an MBA typically demands. This newly revised fourth edition contains the most up-to-date information available for understanding the intricacies of today's complex global business world. Distilling the material contained in most popular business courses presently offered at Harvard, Stanford, the University of Pennsylvania, the University of Chicago, Northwestern, and the University of Virginia—including leadership, corporate ethics and compliance, financial planning, real estate, and all the latest topics—this invaluable volume will teach you how to:
- Read and understand financial statements
- Draft and adopt effective and comprehensive marketing plans
- Comprehend accounting rules and methods
- Manage your relationship with your boss
- Develop corporate strategies
- Understand the present value concept
- Use quantitative techniques to evaluate projects
- Value stock, bond, and option investments
- Interpret the language of business law
- Master the most-used MBA jargon . . . and more
The information, the expertise, and the confidence you need for success are all in the pages of this remarkable book—at the rate of one easy-to-follow chapter per day.
100 pages; ISBN 9780062199607
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages